stree rod series on hemis

Discussion of the Marine / Industrial Hemis.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

budmspeeco

stree rod series on hemis

Post by budmspeeco »

I am going to cut the pages out of the books with a razor. As you know some columns only take half or less of the page with the other side filled with advertising. I am cutting, clipping and taping to cut the wasted space down. I think I can copy and mail the entire series for about $5.00 . I thought of doing it on my copier but it will be easier at Kinkos or Office Depot. Email if you are interested. I have gotten several excellent ideas and tips from these articles, especially the one about cutting 351-C valves to fit a hemi. I just happened to have a new (expensive) set of them from a rebuild that did not get finished. I had thought of selling the valves on ebay. Glad I didn't .. Buddy 8)
'48 anglia
George

Str. Rodder

Post by George »

It should be noted, probably on the copies, that the man who did the machine work in the series is dead. His family would probably appreciate not being called. Seems the job of cutting down the valves was a bit tedious,might be better getting them from Hot Heads.
budmspeeco

copies of the Street Rodder series on hemis

Post by budmspeeco »

I got the copies made . I cut,colored, and pasted for 4 hours at Office Max and broke three of their copiers getting them done. I made them front/back to cut down on the weight for mailing. I think $10.00 is a fair price for anyone that wants a set. It is a 30 page pile. I lightened the prints but as anyone knows copies are not always perfect. I do think you will be happy with them and I'm sorry to hear about the death of the valve cutter. I have cut valves down. It is a bit time consuming but worth the effort if the finished product is a valve that fits your head and is unavailable from another source in the size you need. Should work on any hemi . I have cut the stem tops as well for a set of 325 Dodge heads. Reply by email for the copies. Buddy 8)
'48 anglia