Surgeons

Down and dirty debates (well, yeah, politics).
scottm

Surgeons

Post by scottm »

At a recent AMA convention, five surgeons discussed their favorite type of patient on which to operate.

The surgeon from New York City said: "I'm partial to accountants, because when you open them up everything inside is numbered and in neat columns."

The one from Chicago turned to him and said: "Yeah, accountants may be OK for you, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third, from Dallas, said, "You guys really don't know what you're missing! I've found librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The doctor from Los Angeles chimed in, "For my part, I like to operate on construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington DC shut them all up when he observed: "All of you are dead wrong! I guess you've never had a politician on the table, they're the easiest. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, no spine, and the heads and asses are interchangeable!"