The Census

Down and dirty debates (well, yeah, politics).
polyspheric

The Census

Post by polyspheric »

Warning: satirical content, for purposes of amusement only!

Since, apparently it's too late to change anything, what productive use may be made of what has become a highly expensive amnesty and liberal recruitment tool?
Game them right back.
What I am going to do, and invite everyone I know to do, is to report the secret presence of 8-10 illegal aliens at my address. These cryptic residents are, of course, too shy and concerned with deportation to speak directly, and what I report of their personal history is only hearsay. However, they are all Caucasian.
Quite predictably, should the need arise to investigate my statement, they will have vanished along with every trace of their presence, and since (almost by definition) they have no bank account, utility bill, etc. it's impossible to prove the negative, i.e., that they were not here.
If enough people do this, any re-districting, re-allocation of funding to sponsor criminals and tax cheats, increase in the number of elected officials, etc. will no longer favor "amnesty cities" and super-liberal states to the same degree: for every 100 reported Mexicans (who may or may not be citizens - it would be racist to ask, even if it cost nothing) there will be 50 "white non-hispanic".
I also intend to post, mail, etc. reports of such behavior in large volume, but identifying the illegals as hispanic, and crediting MEChA, La Raza etc. as the guiding spirit, so as to induce doubt as to the reliability of any census report.
Since this concept need not achieve any specific numerical goal (one extra white resident is a win), we can claim victory in advance, since this both highlights liberal duplicity (adding an entirely partisan purpose, and paying for it with taxes) and throws it right back at them.

Of course, no one should ever do any of these things... that would be wrong.
scottm

Re: The Census

Post by scottm »

An interesting idea ... theoretically speaking, of course.