Greg Lane Donations

Mopar related news and press releases.
scottm

Greg Lane Donations

Post by scottm »

GREG LANE DONATIONS
http://www.crossramconnection.com/www.c ... gLane.html
Many of you know Greg Lane but some of you are unaware that Greg is currently in the hospital recovering from some medical problems. Hopefully Greg will be out in the near future but Greg has another serious problem in that he has no medical insurance and since he has been in the hospital since February 6th, he is going to have one Hell of a Medical Bill. Greg is the type of person that does not want any sympathy and would be upset with me for writing this but I feel that we owe Greg a little for all the help he has provided us on early Max Wedge / Six Pack / Race Hemi and Street Hemi cars. I took it upon myself to set up a PAYPAL account so that anyone who would like to donate some money to help Greg can do so by clicking on the link below. The funds you donate will be deposited in Greg’s PAYPAL account.

Payment can be made via PAYPAL, Master Card, Visa or Discover Card.

Met briefly with Robert Wolf of Mopar Collectors Guide this past weekend at the Mopar Swap Meet in Columbus, Ohio and Robert agreed to put a notice in an upcoming issue of Mopar Collectors Guide. Have set this up with PAYPAL so Greg will not know the particular amount anyone gave.

Also, as I am not aware of all of Greg’s contacts, please forward this email to anyone you may feel that may also want to make a donation.

Thanks
Norm Brady
Crossram Connection
Contribute what you can, folks! Much appreciated.