XV 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI Single Plane Intake Manifolds

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

dqhemi

XV 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI Single Plane Intake Manifolds

Post by dqhemi »

XV Motorsports has developed single plane intake manifolds to create serious horsepower with the 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI. Our manifolds were CAD designed, rapid proto-type tested and built to deliver maximum performance.

The manifolds feature a Holley 4150 mounting pattern, which will allow you to run a 4-BBL throttle body or carburetor with this manifold. The manifolds are being offered in either a carbureted or EFI version, with the EFI version machined to accept fuel injectors.

Factory manifolds were optimized to make power at factory levels. If you’re running a bigger cam, worked heads or have a stroker, you’ve only been seeing part of the power you could be making. Our manifolds are designed to flow much more airflow – the missing link to making big HP with the new HEMI engines!

Don’t want a cone filter under the hood? If you’re putting a new HEMI into an older vehicle or hot rod, this manifold will allow you to run carb style air cleaners, factory air cleaners, functional shaker hoods, etc.

We are also offering fuel rails to work with this manifold and 4-BBL EFI throttle bodies, as well as complete engine management systems.

This manifold is not suitable for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles and is intended only for racing and off-road applications.

Manifolds are in stock!

Here's a link to these on our website:
Intakes and Rails

On this product we offer shop, dealer and wholesale pricing for those that qualify.

Here's some pics:

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com
914-693-1122
hemidup

Post by hemidup »

I just purchased a XV, FI 5.7 intake. I sent it off to Knowlton's for testing. This intake kick's butt compaired to the 5,7 Mopar Performance crate intake. 97.5% efficient right out of the box. To make the 5.7 crate intake that efficient, I had to add the TWaters intake spacers and modify the floor of the intake runners with a little hand work. The XV intake also flows the same between the long and short runner's as well. Anyone want to buy a Mopar Performance 5.7 FI intake? :roll:
392 Blown Hemi
TrWaters

Post by TrWaters »

Jerry..... did you try the XV with the spacers?

I have a full block girdle in the works. Should be soon. :lol: And hard chromed rocker shafts due in any day.

Tom
Early hemi to late sb Mopar trans adapters. Precision billet parts for early hemis.
hemidup

Post by hemidup »

Tom, No I didn't. I was surprised with the flow results of the XV intake after looking at it. Anyone with the MP intake should get your spacers to increase low end torque for sure.
392 Blown Hemi
hemidup

Post by hemidup »

TrWaters wrote:Jerry..... did you try the XV with the spacers?

I have a full block girdle in the works. Should be soon. :lol: And hard chromed rocker shafts due in any day.

Tom
A full block girdle in the works? I'll take 2 for sure, maybe 3. I take it the stock windage tray will be mounted below the girdle.
392 Blown Hemi
392heminut

Re: XV 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI Single Plane Intake Manifolds

Post by 392heminut »

dqhemi wrote:XV Motorsports has developed single plane intake manifolds to create serious horsepower with the 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI. Our manifolds were CAD designed, rapid proto-type tested and built to deliver maximum performance.

Manifolds are in stock!

Intakes and Rails

RIGHT!!!!
I ordered one the other day. A week after they charged my Visa account I called XV to check on the status of my order and was told "It will be two months before we have the manifolds in stock!"
So much for having them in stock! They still have my money and I'm stuck sitting here for two months twiddling my thumbs! :roll: :evil:
Owner of the Poor Man's Hemi Cuda
392heminut

Re: XV 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI Single Plane Intake Manifolds

Post by 392heminut »

392heminut wrote:
dqhemi wrote:XV Motorsports has developed single plane intake manifolds to create serious horsepower with the 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI. Our manifolds were CAD designed, rapid proto-type tested and built to deliver maximum performance.

Manifolds are in stock!

Intakes and Rails

RIGHT!!!!
I ordered one the other day. A week after they charged my Visa account I called XV to check on the status of my order and was told "It will be two months before we have the manifolds in stock!"
So much for having them in stock! They still have my money and I'm stuck sitting here for two months twiddling my thumbs! :roll: :evil:
Well, it's been almost FOUR months now, still no manifold! :evil:
Owner of the Poor Man's Hemi Cuda