new to forum... couple questions

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

hemikid16

new to forum... couple questions

Post by hemikid16 »

hello everyone. my names eric im 16 i live in az right now but am moving to cali in 2 weeks. i have a cobra right now and know alot about them (but not alot about the hemi) but i need/want a truck. i want it to be faster than my cobra which will take a good sum of money. my dad has a hemi and he/i love it. he has a couple things done to it and its pretty fast. i was going to pick up a date and ending up racing a 06 mustang gt 4 times making me about 20 minutes late but its all good she understood and i beat him every time so it made my night. i am still debating between a big lifted chevy or a hemi. so any input is invited....so heres some of my questions...

1 ud pullies...are they worth it? any problems? the cobras can have low lighting, really low idle even stalling, and the radio doesnt work as well. any thing like that.

2. what bolt ons would/are you running. and which brand (exaust, cai, pullies, programmer/chip....)

3. supercharger or turbo? which brand? how much? what are the gains?

thanks i appreciate all feedback

eric
SoCalHemi04

Post by SoCalHemi04 »

Where is cali are you moving too? I have a 04 Hemi RC thats going up for sale in a week ( i'm moving out of calif) .