hyperpac

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

frankmaranello

hyperpac

Post by frankmaranello »

Anyone using hyperpac from hypertec on their hemi ram?
Need some feedback?
Thanks
2006 Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 HEMI
1969 Corvette 427 4 speed original
1981 Z28 Street Strip
millers_ram

Post by millers_ram »

I've had mine about a week. Haven't done much with it. I put in the Hypertech performance program and that's about it. I'm not too impressed with the performance program itself. I think that the Superchips Flashpaq made a bigger difference in acceleration because it stiffened the shifts some. The Hyperpac for the Hemi doesn't have all of the features listed on the Hypertech site. It only allows you to raise the rev limiter and top speed limiter. I was really hoping to be able to stiffen the shifts, but the Hyperpac doesn't do it for the Hemi. The rest of the programs still work (drag strip, dyno, engine monitor, and diagnostics). Once I get a chance, I'm going to mess with the dyno and drag strip function. I'll run it stock, with the Hyperpac program, and with the Superchips Flashpaq program to see if there is any difference. I'll report back my findings.

On another note, The Hyperpac is supposed to have upgrades coming out that will allow you to monitor such things as EGT (diesel applications) and A/F with addition sensors and software.
frankmaranello

Post by frankmaranello »

Thanks for the feedback.
Keep me posted on your results.
I will hold off on buying the hyperpac for now and do some more homework.
2006 Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 HEMI
1969 Corvette 427 4 speed original
1981 Z28 Street Strip
scottm

Post by scottm »

No matter which route you go, check prices online
and then get with me to find out if I can beat it. :wink:
MEANGENE75

Post by MEANGENE75 »

scot, as a vendor what programmer do you recommend for a 04 hemi ram. meaning what would you put on your truck.....
04 hemi, sc, sport, red, 3.92 posi, 22" wheels, flowmaster cat back, mopar long tube headers, srt 10 hood, mopar cod air,cold air duct, hypertech, ground force drop, sirius radio, momo sub, tint, 180 thermostat, silverstar lamps, mopar bed cover.